Friday, May 6, 2011

Time Warp


Finally, back in my hands! Was supposed to get it last Monday, then nothing....patiently waited out the week and was just sitting down when I heard a familiar sound downshifting to my driveway. STOKED. Actually still runs pretty good but needs a going through, things are a little too "loose" and I need to get familiar with it again. Hasn't been registered since '07. I popped the seat up and opened the tail piece registration holder to see what treasures awaited. My registration was still in there....so weird. The whole deal is strange, same bike smell, sounds, all of it. I can't wait to get the small kinks ironed out and GET ON IT. I would never have gotten my favorite bike back without the help of my lovely lady Monika, who put me in touch with the dude that was holding it for me for the past 7 years. Now I gotta ride it down to finish the Pan....

No comments:

Post a Comment