Sunday, March 31, 2013

FXRP progress

Had some time to work on the FXRP this weekend. Got it most of the way back together after some suspension/powdercoat. When I pulled the bars and the wiring that was routed through them, I figured I would NEVER get the wires pulled back through. Planned on changing bars anyway. Decided instead to just get it back together! Used the ol' fishing line/weight trick to get the wires pulled. Worked flawlessly, and theres a LOT of wires to pull through the bars on an RP'. Bikes all wired back up, a few more things to do then it's on.

No comments:

Post a Comment